Disease-specific Facebook Groups
The Leukaemia Foundation has developed a number of closed (members only) Facebook groups for people to share their personal experiences with their specific blood cancer or related disorder type.
Members introduce themselves, often summarising their diagnosis and treatment experiences, and sharing their feelings in this friendly, supportive environment. It is an ideal forum to express concerns, ask questions and offer tips and feedback on the one common theme - living with their particular blood cancer or related disorder.
Only other members of the group can read your posts - your other friends outside of the group can't see anything you have written there.
If you are living with a blood cancer or related disorder, or care for someone who is, you may like to join one of these networks for treatment/research updates, support, and other information.
Our current facebook groups are:
- Lymphoma: facebook.com/groups/LymphomaLFA
- Myeloma: facebook.com/groups/MyelomaLFA
- CML: facebook.com/groups/CMLLFA
- ALL: facebook.com/groups/ALLLFA
- AML: facebook.com/groups/AMLLFA
- MDS: facebook.com/groups/MDSAus
- Amyloidosis: facebook.com/groups/AmyloidosisLFA
- Waldenstrom's facebook.com/groups/WaldenstromsLFA
We look forward to you joining us in these very interactive forums.